Color(s) of print cartridges
Page yield (colour)
Page yield footnote
Approximate average composite cyan, yellow, magenta yield based on ISO/IEC 19798. Actual yield varies considerably based on content of printed pages and other factors. For details see https://www.hp.com/go/learnaboutsupplies.
Operating temperature range
59 to 81°F
Storage temperature range
-4 to 104°F
Operating humidity range
10 to 70% RH
10 to 95% RH
Recycled content in cartridge
Package dimensions (W x D x H)
22.99 x 5.12 x 7.68 in
HP’s Premium Protection Warranty. This HP product is warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship.
What’s in the box
HP Color LaserJet Enterprise M855dn (A2W77A#BGJ)
-  Energy savings calculation is based on HP’s black-and-white LaserJet printers, comparing the energy-efficient toner in the most recent printer within a class to its legacy printer with conventional toner. The stated energy consumption, during printing, is divided by the printer’s pages per minute. Actual savings may vary.
-  HP Web Jetadmin is free and available for download at https://www.hp.com/go/webjetadmin.
-  Program features and availability may vary by country. For more information, visit http:/www.hp.com/learn/suresupply.
-  Program availability varies. HP print cartridge return and recycling is currently available in more than 50 countries and territories around the world through the HP Planet Partners program. For more information, or to request return envelopes and bulk collection boxes, visit https://www.hp.com/recycle.
-  Average color composite (C/M/Y) and black declared yields based on ISO/IEC 19798 and continuous printing. Actual yields vary considerably based on images printed and other factors. For details see https://www.hp.com/go/learnaboutsupplies.