Scan it, cut it and create it in a matter of minutes with the SDX1200, our ultimate electronic craft cutting machine.
As the world’s first range of home and hobby cutting machines offering a built-in scanner, only Brother’s ScanNCut machines allow you to scan any image or sketch and then precisely cut the shapes or outlines, with no need for design cartridges or a PC.
The SDX1200 – which is one of the most sophisticated models in the line-up – boasts another industry first: a fully automatic blade which makes bringing your designs to life in paper or fabric even easier.
For help and advice on setting up your sewing machine, visit support.brother.com, and you can also take a look at our accessories page to make sure you have everything you need to get started.
- Extra-large 5″ LCD touchscreen
- Built-in scanner (scans up to 24″)
- Totally standalone – no PC needed
- 1,300+ built-in designs, and 17 fonts
- Up to 3mm cutting depth with FULLY automatic blade
- Thin fabric FULLY automatic blade
- 11.7″ (297 mm) width cutting area
- Reads most PES/PHC/PHX embroidery data
- Wireless LAN connectivity