The QL-1100 can easily be integrated into your own systems and software using the Windows SDK (Software Development Kit).
- Print labels up to 103.6mm wide and at up to 110mm/second print speed
- USB connectivity for PC and Mac
- Store up to 99 label templates in the printer’s memory, then access and print using the built-in USB host function
- Supports printing of FBA (Fulfilled By Amazon) labels through a special PDF crop print function
- Built-in cutter to create your own length labels using unique continuous rolls
- Windows SDK (Software Development Kit) available to add label printing to your own apps
Wide format shipping/barcode label printer
The QL-1100 wide format shipping label printer is the ideal solution for small businesses and those that work from home and need to ship products and parcels. Print high quality shipping labels containing barcodes, images and text.
Works with Fulfilled By Amazon (FBA)
Easily print labels suitable for sending your products to Amazon fulfilment centres using the crop print function in the driver. After Amazon creates your PDF containing the barcode labels for attaching to your products, select the “crop print” function in the print options to automatically extract each barcode label from the A4 sheet and then prints the individual labels from the QL-1100.
4 inch (101.6mm) print width
To ensure maximum compatibility with third party shipping label printing software, the QL-1100 has a print width of 4″ (101.6mm) – the specification required by the majority of parcel carriers.
Print from PC and Mac
The free P-touch Editor label design software for PC and Mac lets you add text, images, barcodes and frames to your labels. Link to data contained in an Excel spreadsheet or .csv file, then merge the data onto your label layout to quickly print many labels at once.
Support for Microsoft Office
The P-touch editor add-in for Microsoft Office (Windows only) allows you to select and print data directly from Word, Excel and Outlook. From Microsoft Word, highlight an address and click the add-in, in the toolbar, to print this on a label. Highlight cells in Excel and again click the add-in. For Outlook, select the contact with the address you require to print this label.
Built-in memory to store label templates
Connect directly to specialist equipment using the USB host port – no PC required. These devices can then send commands to select the required label template stored in the printer memory, send the required data to merge onto the label, then issue the command to print. One example is to scan barcodes containing the commands to select and print the built-in templates, to print copies of barcodes
Software Development Kit
Easily incorporate the QL-1100 into your existing legacy software. Brother b-PAC is a free SDK (software development kit) for Windows based applications.
Large range of labels for any application
Brother DK rolls slot-in easily for fast label changes. Several types are available:
- Pre-sized die-cut adhesive labels in paper and plastic film material.
- Continuous adhesive labels in paper and plastic film material that can be cut to the length you need (up to 3 metres).
- Non-adhesive card ideal for receipts and name badges.
- Removable adhesive for repositionable labels.