- Wired LAN, Wi-Fi network and Hi-Speed USB 2.0 connectivity for easy connectivity to computers, laptops and mobile devices
- Simple operation and efficient shortcut creation via 7.1cm LCD colour touchscreen
- Fast 35ppm/70ipm 2-sided colour scan speeds with simple auto start scan option
- Versatile paper handling (including receipts and plastic ID cards) via 50-sheet mixed media auto-feeder
- Scan to searchable PDF, file, email, email server, OCR, image, network, SFTP, FTP and USB host drive
- Includes powerful document management and business card software for Windows and Mac
With wireless and wired network, an LCD touchscreen, Windows/Mac compatibility, scan to USB and more, the ADS-2700W is a reliable document scanner at an affordable price.
Users can scan to searchable PDF, file, email, OCR, image and directly to USB flash drives while image processing features such as auto-deskew and hole punch removal ensure that digital backups of hard copies are more than just images – they become optimised, business-ready documents.
Free to download software package included
This Brother scanner is ready to go with powerful business card and document management software for Windows and macOS from Nuance® and NewSoft® – ideal for creating and editing PDFs and much more.
- Free downloads for Windows: Brother’s iPrint&Scan for desktop and mobile, Nuance® PaperPort 14 SE, NewSoft® Presto!® BizCard OCR and Remote Setup
- Free downloads for macOS: Brother’s iPrint&Scan for desktop and mobile, NewSoft® Presto!® PageManager®, NewSoft® Presto!® BizCard OCR and Remote Setup
Offering true network capability, the wired and wireless enabled Brother ADS-2700W allows documents to be scanned directly from the machine to multiple devices on a shared connection meaning that important documents can be collaborated on across teams and departments with ease.
Using the colour touchscreen, scanned documents can be sent instantly to pre-configured profiles, saving preparation time and cutting down on staff training while the settings lockdown feature ensures higher levels of office security.
Small on size, big on efficiency and built to last
When the output tray is conveniently folded back into the unit’s body, this space-saving desktop scanner takes up similar width and depth dimensions to that of a single piece of A4 paper.
While compact in size, this 35ppm scanner is robust and reliable enough for daily business use thanks to its dependable passive roller system built to withstand thousands of scans per day.
Its ability to process mixed media types (including double sided documents, small receipts and up to 1.32mm thick plastic ID cards) within the same feed allows users to quickly back up a variety of business critical documents quickly and efficiently in one pass.
Advanced Image Processing Features
The built-in range of powerful scanning tools intuitively prepare and clean scanned files, improving the quality of the scanned image for storing, editing, sharing and OCR (Optical Character Recognition) needs.
This reduces file sizes for sharing and generates clearly legible articles when reading. This means less time spent manually preparing and correcting documents and more time spent focusing on the core of your business.