- USB and Wi-Fi connectivity with AirPrint support
- Print on pre sized labels (for your address or shipping labels) or continuous rolls up to 62mm wide (for indoor/outdoor signage) from PC, Mac, smartphone or tablet
- Built-in label editing software doesn’t need installing. Simply click to run
- Print in black and red without needing ink or toner
- Integrated cutter to create your own length labels
- Optional rechargeable Li-ion battery base for mobile labelling applications
Print labels the way you want
This advanced label printer is designed for the demands of a busy workplace, yet easy to set-up and use. Using the same technology as USB pen drives, simply connect to your PC or Mac, and run the built- in software. No need to install printer drivers. Alternatively download the free P-touch Editor label design software and printer drivers to design and print fully customised labels containing text, frames, barcodes and images. And easily share the printer with colleagues over your wireless network using P-touch Editor Lite LAN software.
Wired and wireless connectivity with AirPrint compatibility
Having both USB, Wi-Fi and AirPrint built-in as standard, you can choose whether to use as a personal label printer on your desk, or let others also use it from their PC or Mac via your wireless network.
Print from PC, Mac, iOS and Android devices
Choose from several options for designing and printing labels. Download for free the P-touch Editor label design software for PC and Mac to design labels with text, barcodes, images and frames. Alternatively, head on over to your app store to download the free iPrint & Label app for iOS and Android, then quickly create and print labels from your mobile devices, wirelessly.
Print any size labels, in black and red
Rolls are available in a range of traditional die-cut (pre-sized) labels, or continuous that lets the built-in cutter cut your label to the precise length (up to one metre). And now you can draw attention to important information by including red* on your labels too – ideal for highlighting use-by dates, allergens and other critical information.
*DK-22251 roll required
Optional Li-ion battery base
There are situations where you may need to print labels away from a power source, such as use on a portable trolley and printing from a tablet in retail, healthcare or similar industries. The optional Li-ion battery base has a fast charge function, and lasts for thousands of labels on a full charge.
Large range of labels for any application
The QL series label printers use Brother DK rolls – that easily slot-in for fast label changes. Several types are available:
- Pre-sized die-cut adhesive labels in paper and plastic film material.
- Continuous adhesive labels in paper and plastic film material that can be cut to the length you need (up to 1 metre).
- Non-adhesive card ideal for receipts and name badges.
- Removable adhesive for repositioning labels.
Works with Microsoft Word/Excel/Outlook
Highlight, click and print your text data directly from Word, Excel and Outlook with just a click! The P-touch Editor add-in for Microsoft Office (Windows only) allows you to print labels with the information you use every day. Alternatively, if you have text saved in an Excel or .csv file, import this into P-touch Editor and simply place each field on your label layout to print many labels with the same format (design). Ideal for printing address, product and pricing labels.