The Brother inkjet printer is a practical and reliable tool to have in every household or office. This is a 3-in-1 model that can copy, print and scan, so it’ll take care of all the work you do with documents. This printer can print in colour. It reaches a maximum print resolution of 6000 x 1200 DPI, which is enough for printing text, but it won’t be able to fine print high-quality images. You can connect to your computer or other devices through the Wi-Fi and USB interface. You don’t have to deal with any annoying cables and you can connect to devices wirelessly. For those with Apple devices, the AirPrint feature makes it easiy to print from your iPhone or iPad. To easily change the functions, the Brother Inkjet Printer has a information/segment display. It’s quite cost-efficient thanks to the tank system, which allows you to refill the cartridges. Another practical function it has is that it can print DL, COM10 and C5 envelopes.
Brother DCP-T525W Key Features Inkjet Printer
- Wirelessly print documents thanks to the WiFi connection
- Brother DCP-T525W paper format: A4, A5 and A6 paper
- Input tray holds 150 papers
- Brother inkjet printer can also scan and copy
- You can print right from your iPhone or iPad via AirPrint
- Tank system allows you to refill ink, which is cost-efficient
- Coloured inkjet printer suitable for office or home use
- Able to print on envelopes in the format DL, COM10 and C5
Brother DCP-T525W Scanning and Copy Features
This Brother DCP-T525W inkjet printer is multifunctional and is able to print, copy and scan all at once. The scanner features scan to email, and has a scanning speed of 13,6 pages/min. with a 1200 x 2400 DPI resolution. The Brother DCP-T525W inkjet printer is compatible with A4, A5 and A6 paper formats. Clean paper are held in the input tray that can fit up to 150 pieces of paper. The printed paper is then put into the output tray that can hold up to 50 sheets of paper. This Brother inkjet printer has a recommended maximum monthly print volume of 2500 pages/month.