- Fast 35ppm/70ipm 2-sided colour scan speeds
- Versatile paper handling (including receipts and plastic ID cards) via 50-sheet mixed media auto-feeder
- Scan to searchable PDF, file, email, OCR, image and USB host drive
- Hi-speed USB 2.0 for easy connectivity
- Includes powerful document management and business card software for Windows and Mac
- Supports clear, accurate scanning at up to 1200 x 1200dpi (interpolated) resolution
The easy to use ADS-2200 desktop scanner is ideal for business scanning needs with fast double sided scan speeds, Windows and Mac compatibility and much more…
Users can scan to searchable PDF, file, email, OCR, image and directly to USB flash drives while image processing features such as auto-deskew and hole punch removal ensure that digital backups of hard copies are more than just images – they become optimised, business-ready documents.
Free to download software package included
This Brother scanner is ready to go with powerful business card and document management software for Windows and macOS from Nuance® and NewSoft® – ideal for creating and editing PDFs and much more.
- Free downloads for Windows: Brother’s iPrint&Scan for desktop and mobile, Nuance® PaperPort 14 SE, NewSoft® Presto!® BizCard OCR and Remote Setup
- Free downloads for macOS: Brother’s iPrint&Scan for desktop and mobile, NewSoft® Presto!® PageManager®, NewSoft® Presto!® BizCard OCR and Remote Setup
Small on size, big on efficiency and built to last
When the output tray is conveniently folded back into the unit’s body, this space-saving desktop scanner takes up similar width and depth dimensions to that of a single piece of A4 paper.
While compact in size, this 35ppm scanner is robust and reliable enough for daily business use thanks to its dependable passive roller system built to withstand thousands of scans per day.
The Brother ADS-2200 is easily connected to a desktop or laptop running Windows, MacOS or Linux via Hi-Speed USB 2.0 and is easy to operate with minimal user intervention.
Its ability to process mixed media types (including double sided documents, small receipts and up to 1.32mm thick plastic ID cards) within the same feed allows users to quickly back up a variety of business critical documents quickly and efficiently in one pass.
Advanced Image Processing Features
The built-in range of powerful scanning tools intuitively prepare and clean scanned files, improving the quality of the scanned image for storing, editing, sharing and OCR (Optical Character Recognition) needs.
This reduces file sizes for sharing and generates clearly legible articles when reading. This means less time spent manually preparing and correcting documents and more time spent focusing on the core of your business.
Not quite what you need?
Looking for this model but with added features including colour touchscreen, wired networking and wireless connectivity? Discover the added benefits of the Brother ADS-2700W document scanner.