Spend less time on laborious hand cutting and spend more time on being creative! With the ScanNCut SDX900 you can scan in any image or hand drawing using the 600dpi built-in scanner, and then precisely cut the shapes and outlines. All in a few simple steps. You can even edit the design onscreen – enlarge, reduce, mirror, weld, duplicate… the options are endless.
Cut materials up to 3mm thick with the fully automatic blade – no need to fiddle with pressure settings. The auto blade automatically detects the thickness of your material and adjusts the pressure automatically, eliminating guesswork.
No extra hardware needed
The ScanNCut DX SDX900 is totally stand-alone – which means you don’t need to connect it to a PC.
Design on the go
The SDX900 is fully portable, which means you can get creative anywhere and anytime you choose. Wherever you are, create and edit your designs on the large colour touchscreen, then conveniently cut, draw or scan at your leisure.
Fully automatic blade adjustment
Enjoy stress-free crafting with our fully automatic blade adjustment. And when we say automatic, we mean automatic! The machine’s sensor will recognise the thickness of your material and adjust the blade settings, without you having to do anything – regardless of the type or thickness of your material (up to 3 mm).
Great for beginners or more experienced crafters.
Unlimited design options
The SDX900 features a built-in scanner, so you can scan virtually anything – a handmade drawing, a magazine clipping, cherished photos and more – the creative possibilities are endless. With our free programme Canvas Workspace, you can create endless personalised designs and save them to your machine’s memory to use time and again.
Scan and place your design exactly on any leftover pieces of card and fabric. Saving you mis-cuts, time and money
Direct cut & half cut
Scan your material, create the outline cuts and select your design straight from the surface to cut out. Remove the hassle of hand-cutting designs from your favourite papers and fabrics.
Also great for cutting personalised stickers, with the handy half cut function.
- Stand-alone – no PC required
- 3.47″ Touchscreen
- The non-glare touchscreen makes it easy to edit, zoom and customise your designs with no PC or mobile device required.
- Cuts up to 3 mm thick materials like foam and felt
- 600 dpi built-in scanner
- Scan in your favourite photos, drawings or large patterns on the generous scanning area of up to 12″ x !2″
- Fully automatic blade
- 682 built-in designs including 100 quilt patterns and 7 fonts
- Wireless connectivity
- Precise, fast, quiet cutting
- *Optional Roll feeder
- With the roll feeder function, you can now load and cut rolled sticker material without the need for a mat. Great for creating longer designs for home decor, or shop windows. Or high volume cutting of repeat jobs like stickers or logos.
- *Additional purchase of roll feeder necessary. CanvasWorkspace (PC version) is required when you use Roll Feeder function